The hottest topic in the IT industry these days is Windows 7 and its release. I have gathered some of the keyboard shortcuts which you can use in Windows 7 and I am sure this will be very useful to you and make you more productive by allowing you to achieve tasks quicker and simpler.
Microsoft has included a keyboard shortcut to create new folders in Windows 7
- Ctrl+ Shift+ N
There are a lot of shortcuts associated with the Windows Key on your keyboard.
- Win Key+ Spacebar = Aero Peek
- Win Key+ Up = Maximize Window
- Win Key+ Down = Restore
- Win Key+ Left = Move Window to left
- Win Key+ Right = Move Windows to right
- Win Key+ Home = Minimize all windows except for the active windows
- Win Key+ + = Zoom In
- Win Key+ – = Zoom out
- Win Key+ X = Mobility Center
- Win Key+ P = Connect to additional display (external display)
There are much more, but yet to discover J