A new Office has arrived! the customer preview of the next Microsoft Office (office 2013) has been released. It’s free to try,
visit http://www.microsoft.com/office/preview/en to explore the new Office.
- It is possible to install both office 2010 and office 2013 preview on the same machine
- if you are planning to install Office 2010 and Office 2013 preview on the same machine, you have to make sure that both are on the same version of either 32 bit or 64 bit. The installation will fail if it’s in a mixed environment
- By default the installation is web based (as of now)
- By default it will start installing the 32 bit and to change it to x64 bit, click on the Language and install options under the “Office 365 home Premium Preview Install Information page”
- You will need a Live ID to proceed with the installation.
Ok folks.. Enjoy using the new version of Office and stay tuned for more posts